Welcome to the Indiana Learns Eligibility and Enrollment page. Students that qualify for the program must meet all of the following requirements:
- Student completed ILEARN testing during the 2022 or 2023 school year and scored below proficiency in either Mathematics or English/Language Arts (approaching proficiency will not qualify)
- Student is enrolled in and attending an Indiana public, charter, or accredited non-public school
- Student resides in Indiana
- Student is in 3rd-8th grade (2023-2024 school year)
- Student qualifies for the federal free or reduced lunch program in 2022 or no later than October 2023
To check eligibility, please enter the STN and student's birthdate.
Looking to find details on your student's ILEARN scores?
Click here to see an example report.