If you qualify for free/reduced price lunch and your student scored 'Below Proficiency' in both Mathematics and English/Language Arts as a 3rd or 4th grader on the 2022 ILEARN assessment then you may be eligible for this program. If you have questions about eligibility for free/reduced priced lunch, contact your school’s front office.
Looking to find details on your student's ILEARN scores? Click here to see an example report.
The first time a student enrolls in school, they are assigned an STN through a state portal. No matter where they enroll, the STN stays the same.
Please enter your student's STN & Date of Birth
Need help locating your student's STN? Click here
You can look for your student's STN in the following places:
- Student Tech Dashboard(s) (most commonly, this will be Canvas or Clever)
- Your student's report card
- Your student's IEP (Individualized Education Plan), if applicable
- Your student's 504 Plan, if applicable
- Your student's ILP (Individualized Language Plan), if applicable
- Hard copies of your student's files (available at the school)
- Your student's ILEARN/IREAD/IAM test results
- An attendance report for your student
- Your school's internal academic documentation
- Your Free/Reduced Meal Service documents, if applicable
- Your Transportation Routing documents
- Your student's login to 1-to-1 device (STN is sometimes used to login)